Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to visit when you are on site.
- By mail by filling out the form below or by writing to : contact @ lapoussada.com
- By phone: 06 08 06 15 50 or 06 28 67 02 58
- By post: Frédérique and Jean-Marie Devaux, 10 chemin des Poutous, 11480 La Palme, France.
- Autoroute A9 direction Perpignan/ Barcelona
- Exit Sigean (N°39)
- Direction Sigean (D6139) then at the next roundabout Port Leucate, D6009.
- D6009 for 5 km then on the left: La Palme D175.
- Very beautiful view of the ponds and the sea.
- Straight on for about 1.2 km
- The Poussada is located on the left side of the road, in le turn.
You can see the two cottages (yellow and orange). The entrance is en down at the exit of the bend.
For the cubes:
- Keep going straight ahead.
- Go past the bakery and then straight on Rue San Brancat.
- At the goose paste follow "cimetière" on your right and then "cimetière" on your right. 50m and you will see the cubes on your right.
- "Cube 1" is at the bottom, "Cube 2" is at the top.
Perpignan : 30 minutes
Carcassonne: 45 minutes
Montpellier: 1 hour
Toulouse : 1h30
Barcelona : 2h
The TGV coming from Paris/Lyon arrives to Narbonne which is 30 minutes away from the house. A La Franqui, there is the small station of Leucate. Coming from Narbonne you traversez the ponds. It's beautiful! This station is 10 minutes away.