Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to visit when you are there.
- By e-mail by filling in the form below or by writing to contact @ lapoussada.com
- By telephone: 06 08 06 15 50 or 06 28 67 02 58
- By post: Frédérique and Jean-Marie Devaux, 10 chemin des Poutous, 11480 La Palme
- A9 motorway direction Perpignan/ Barcelona
- Exit Sigean (N°39) ?
- Direction Sigean (D6139) then at the next roundabout Port Leucate, D6009.
- D6009 for 5 km then on the left: La Palme D175.
- Very nice view of the ponds and the sea.
- Straight on for about 1.2 km
- The Poussada is located on the left side of the road, in the bend.
You can see the two cottages (yellow and orange). The entrance is at the bottom of the bend.
For the cubes:
- Continue straight on.
- Go past the bakery and then straight on to Rue San Brancat.
- At the goose gate follow "cemetery" on your right and then right again "cemetery". After 50m you will see the cubes on your right.
- Cube 1" is at the bottom of the field, "Cube 2" at the top.
Perpignan : 30 minutes
Carcassonne: 45 minutes
Montpellier: 1 hour
Toulouse : 1h30
Barcelona : 2h
By train: ?
The TGV from Paris/Lyon goes to Narbonne, which is 30 minutes from the house, and at La Franqui there is the small station of Leucate. Coming from Narbonne you cross the ponds. It is beautiful! This station is 10 minutes from our house.