Situated in the heart of the Narbonne Natural Park, La Poussada is close to many beaches and ponds.
The Etang de la Palme is considered an ecological model with exceptional flora and fauna. It is also a very pleasant place to walk with a view of the Salins and a renowned site for kite and windsurfing in complete safety. At the end of the salt marshes, you have access to the Rouet beach (also known as the Coussoules beach), a 12km long wild beach which welcomes both swimmers and sportsmen. Very family oriented, it is the ideal place to organize a treasure hunt (with shells).
- Le Rouet, La Palme beach
- Beaches of La Franqui
- Leucate Beach
- Plage des Pilotis (next to the oyster farmers of Leucate)
- A visit to the pond and then to the salt works at La Palme
- A hike is necessary in Peyriac de mer
- A kayak trip in Port Mahon
- And an obligatory visit to the West Crew Center, on the banks of the Etang de Leucate, for a windsurfing lesson, a SUP ride and to eat Mimo's famous burger in the restaurant.